1997

From: "Earnest Royal" <royal2@wk.net>

I was trying to make a point that the Dykes medal winner for the last few
year, has been getting a smaller percentage of the total vote. I agree with
Dorothy there are other Iris out there to be voted for and possibly that is
where some of the votes are going. Walter I also voted for Lemon Pop during
it's time on the ballot. I have grown it for app. 8 years and think for our
area in western Ky. and other places I have seen it in the Region, it has
always bloomed spectacular, great increase, and very good bloom rate. A
terrific garden Iris. The first rhizome I ever got in 1991, it had 13
increases on it. I just have not got my list of other than T/B iris
compiled yet.

Earnest Royal
Kirksey, Ky.
Zone 6/7