Re: OT-BIO:Michael Gullo

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hi Kathy,

     Thank you for your support and encouragement they are much appreciated.  I
received my newsletter the other day and I've been meaning to drop you a note to
tell you how much I enjoyed your bit about the iris catalogs.  Really funny
stuff and oh so accurate.  I hope your doing well and look forward to seeing you
soon.  Have a good one.

Michael Gullo