OT-BIO:Michael Gullo

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hello again,

     I'd like to thank everyone for their warm welcome.  It is nice to
hear from some of my iris neighbors.  The area I live in is fairly flat
though we in fact live on a bit of a hill , but it certainly isn't the
drumlin terrain of the Finger Lakes region where Dana is located. A few
of the irises I've been working with in my reblooming efforts include :

Baby Blessed (as many of you know is one determined iris)
Golden Child
Smell The Roses
Jewel Baby
Little Showoff (love the form on this one)
Sun Doll (never tried to re here but passes on nice form and re when
crossed with other SDB re's)
Forever Blue and Autumn Embers (first year for crosses with these two
Chuck Chapman irises)

I Bless (only occasionally makes it in time but often sends a whole
bunch of stalks in the attempt)
Lo Ho Silver (Very poor fertility here , but I do continue to try)
Blessed Again (first year for seeds on this one)

Champagne Elegance
Eternal Bliss
Sugar Blues
Then Again
Clarence (first year for seeds on this one as well)

     These are some of the irises I've been using in my efforts.
Seedlings now play a large part in my crosses every season , though I do
bring new rebloomers into the program in the quest to expand and improve
rebloom in this difficult climate.

Thanks Again

Michael Gullo
West Walworth , NY
zone 6

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource