[iris-talkTB:Beauty and/or Form

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/03/1999 6:11:07 PM Central Standard Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< is
 >whether something is a good looking iris on its own terms. >>

Once again--Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Thank goodness, we don't
all behold alike!

What ever rings your bell.  An unmentioned (here) Dykes winner must have ran
a lot of bells that year.  Was it mass hypnosis?  Or empathy?  We've
established before that judges/people vote for a lot of the wrong reasons.

Betty from Bowling Green KY.  An iffy 7

P.S.  I was a judge that year and did not vote for it.  (Can't remember what
I did vote for)  Who did vote for it?  Were there enough judges in the region
to carry the vote?

Love exchanging opinions with others? Try ZOOMERANG --
the best way to do surveys & info gathering online.
Survey customers or communities. Fast, easy and FREE!