Re: TB: Thornbird Info.

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>design, trying to split the TB vote, so than some worthy candidate in
>another class will have a chance. While I still have problems with the
>concept of awarding 3 Wister Medals, the goal is a very good one, and I
>can't think a better way of achieving it

Get more people to grow things besides just TBs.  That could work too.

Why is it that the highest rated TB got 125 votes for Honorable Mentions,
but the highest winning quarterbred arilbred only got 13 votes????  What is
so horribly wrong with quarterbreds that they get short shrifted by
gardeners and judges?  Why aren't more judges exposed to them?  I guess
it's because they can only be grown the extreme desert southwest, right?
Yeah, that must be it...

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource