HYB: AB: ?more ? slow growth

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

Some of the larger slow poke iris seedlings have almost spherical
rhizomes about 1/2 to 1 inch in diamter with the leaves coming out of
the middle of the top.  Almost looks like a corm.  Or a tiny rutabaga...

Very wierd looking, but they do seem to have gotten a little bigger
since I potted them - more close to the half inch or even inch size
class, none with foliage more than 5 inches tall, most about 3 inches
tall and very narrow, like young, first year seedlings except with
little round radishes for rhizomes..

They remind me a little of the arilbreds you sent me Jeff - both in size
and shape.  I wonder if SUNSET SNOW has aril blood....those are what
most of these surviving seedlings are supposed to be from.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA