OT-CHAT: out of print music books

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

Does anybody know where I could get a John Williams Piano Lesson Book 4?
My aunt is in her 80s and just bought a piano a couple of years ago.
She hasn't played in the last 50 yrs (!) but used to play in local
churches etc and would like to get the exercise book she used way back
when.  It is permanently out of print, although I did find Book 3 on
Southern Music's website.  I've sent notes to several music companies on
the web and to Amazon.  Nothing yet.  Any suggestions as to how to
locate one of these lesson books, no matter what kind of condition it's
in (I could always xerox it onto new paper), would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA