TB: older cultivar query

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Sharon McAllister posted a historic TB on her list named
CAHOKIA.  This one appears in several family trees as an
ancestor.  I've been curious about this one for while and
have wanted to ask if anyone had experiences growing it.
How blue is it?

Another older one that has piqued my curiosity is called
CAIRO LYRIC (Peterson '73).  Can't find much else on this
one.  I know this hybridizer worked with arils and this one
has what I've come to think of as an arilbred sounding name.
Does it have any aril genes?  Or just purely a TB?  Does
anyone grow it?

Thanks.
Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net