CULT: Vitamin B1 Transplant Fertilizer

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/4/99 9:06:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sidneygardener@email.msn.com writes:

<<  I ran alittle experiment last summer where I watered some TB rhizomes
with a
 B1 plant starter solution when I planted them. The four I lost to rot had
 all been treated with the B1. Could the B1 make the rhizome too soft or feed
 unbeneficial bacteria? Any thoughts?  >>

Might have stimulated soft growth, although I personally have not had any
trouble with it. I use it on a lot of garden stuff but I don't notice any
signs of overstimulatation. Some folks don't see any difference with it on
plants generally, but I have not heard it said that it actually hurt
anything. Could also have been coincidence. Write Tasco and ask if he has
noticed any similar problems. He mentioned using it in the past, as I recall.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com