Favorites

From: "Earnest Royal" <royal2@wk.net>

I would like to list some of my favorites that I grow and has done well
here in Western Kentucky. It is a mixed bag of Iris. I have already listed
the TB's, this is a list of other Iris that I enjoy growing and seeing in
my garden.

Baby Grand BB

Lemon Pop IB
Megglethrop IB
Levity  IB
Cee Jay  IB

Carol Lee MTB
Royal Debutante MTB
Madam President MTB

Hoodlum  SDB
Roys Choice SDB
Petite Edition SDB
Firestorm SDB  It just quit blooming last week when the frost hit it.

Electric Rays JI
Cascade Crest JI
Kalamazoo JI
Center of Attention JI