Re: SPEC: Moreaea polystachya

From: Barb Johnson <bdjohnson@atlascomm.net>

Wjobe@aol.com wrote:
> I donít know if all this info will help or just confuse the subject more, but
> there it is!!
> I guess if you dig them up and it has a rhizome, it is a Dietes and if it has
> a corm it is a Moraea!!
> Leslie Jobe in KY
Leslie, thanks so much for all this information; can't wait for mine to
bloom! Margaret Boehm said hers blooms like crazy if she keeps it well
watered, and that's what I haven't been doing.

Guess mine's a Dietes, since Carolyn Schaffner sent me two in 9/97 and
they were rhizomes, not corms or bulbs. Cool.

Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson			mailto:bdjohnson@atlascomm.net
Near Springfield, SW Missouri	AIS, ISO, HIPS, RIS, MIS
USDA Zone 5b			AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at    http://chetday.com