CULT:List of favorites

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hi all,

     Time is ticking on this popularity compilation and I've had this
list sitting here for days wondering if I should send it.  Well here it
is.

SDB
Baby Blessed  -  One very determined iris every fall
Golden Child  -  Just like it's daddy  -  see above
Ripple Chip  -  Love the form on this little one with it's ruffled edges

Little Showoff  -  Another one with great form
Starry eyed  -  blue amoena lovely coloring

IB
Azap  -  has great color and form
Strawberry Love  -  color is nice and the diamond dusting makes it
standout

TB
Wild Jasmine  -  bold bright coloring with very appealing form
Strawberry Sensation  -  wonderful color on this one
Rosa Adell  -  one of Dana Borglum's intros nice all around with a
chocalatety fragrance
Blues Singer  -  in my opinion about the perfect TB in terms of flower
form
Champagne Elegance  -  good color and a great parent
Clarence  -  new to the garden this year but made an impression with me

SIB
Lake Keuka  -  one of Dana Borglum's  -  wonderful color and form
Seneca Blue Rose  -  another one of Dana's  -  good strong grower and
pleasing color

Spec.
I. cristata 'alba'  -  wonderful in a rock garden  -  strong growth

     Thought I'd toss a few names out there of some of the irises that
have a source of pleasure for me over the years.  All of them have
proven to be good growers for me.  With limited space and so many
seedlings I don't get to bring all that many new plants each year to see
what else is out there.

Hope I made it in time.

Michael Gullo