CULT:Question on form

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hi again all

     I hope I have not let the the discussion on form smolder out.  As
someone dabbling in hybridizing I have been wondering what others
consider to be the irises in each class and type that best typify the
ideal form in the respective class and types.  The favorites lists have
touched on some of the irises considered by some to be of outstanding
form.  I'd love to hear some other opinions.  The discussion on pendant
falls suggests that there is , as would be expected , many different
conceptions of the perfect iris form.  As they say - beauty is in the
eye of the of the beholder - so true.

Well lets kick this one out there.

Michael Gullo