Re:Popularizing Non Tbs

   A painless way of introducing show exhibitors to non-tb's is giving non- tbs as show prizes along with a sheet on culture.  So far the Mio Irisarians have given away medians and Siberians as prizes.  Am currently experimenting with LA and spurias in my garden[not going well] before using these as prizes.  We must first educate our members.
   I've read the post from the South of their troubles with medians and felt sorry for them as here you put them in the ground and stand back.  I've also read with envy about the beautiful Louisanas and spurias.
2 cents

Carol Fisher   Zone 4    sand    Mio,MI