CULT: best in my garden

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

I know I'm late but finally unearthed my list made 2 weeks ago.
These are the ones which do best for me on a regular basis:
Winter Olympics
Shampoo
Supreme Sultan
Hello Darkness
Strawberry Fair
Caesar's Brother
Calico Cat
Gingerbread Man
Dotted Line
Chief Sequoia
Drive You Wild
Change Of Pace
Aquatic Alliance
White Arts
I. foetidissama
Wabash
Ola Kala
Omar's Torch
Michael Paul
Camelot Rose
Lorilie
Candy Apple
Dixie Pixie
Jessie's Song
Pink Kitten
I. japonica
Fall Festival
I. Pallida
Dorthea K Williamson
Going My Way
Joyce Terry
Pinnacle
Vernal (versicolor)

I obviously cannot count either!

Rita B
Western WA
zone 7/8 where it is presently F 45 and drizzling again