Re: CULT: question on form

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

When we get into these discussions about form, I get out some of
Schreiner's and other catalogs to pick out something with my idea of
perfect form and always discover that there are no photos that show what
I consider perfect.  I've about decided that perfect isn't in the eye of
the beholder, in this case, rather it's all in the imagination <G>

Ghio TBs are close in picture, tho i've not seen many in person.  I
think the perfect form is whatever goes together well, as others have
said - tall and graceful appeals to me more than stiff, which means
petals neither rigid nor held out too far from vertical.  I've heard
others in my garden comment on how they love the old 'hound dog' falls
because they flutter so nicely in the breeze.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
tho the subject line of CULT doesn't fit, neither does anything else I
can think of since we are discussing more than TBs & it isn't AIS - is
there a subject line for aesthetics?