Re: Re:Popularizing Non Tbs

Another way for this (popularizing non-TB iris) activity in AIS circles is one being practiced for the last few years by my club.  While we buy and auction TB and some median  iris for our big sale in July, we reward the work of the members by buying and distributing to the active members, without charge, a collection of both Siberians and spurias in September.  We have succeeded in generating considerable interest in, knowledge about, and enthusiasm for these types, which was our goal when we started this.   I highly recommend the method.  It works.
Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net