OT-CHAT: John Williams piano books

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

Thanks to all who sent suggestions on places to find the old John
Williams piano books.  I have learned about eBay and have probably
increased the value of these old piano lesson books by leaving messages
all over the internet.

After exhausting all leads, I called a music store in Knoxville & was
referred to their warehouse in some far away place & within an hour, the
lady called me back with brand new (so to speak) copies of Books 3 and
4, off the shelf, the last ones they had.  Copyright ~1930.  Not bad.

Persistance pays.

Merry Christmas, and call off the search dogs.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA