Re: AR: Popularity, or lack thereof

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

Before the Denver convention of '98, we placed a notice in the Aril Society
newsletter encouraging all hybridizers of arilbreds to send guests.  As a
result, both my garden and Glenna Chapman' s had wonderful displays of new
hybrids by Shockey, Flanagan, Boswell and Ryan.  I hope some of you got to
see them.

By the way, with our short growing season, arilbreds must be left in the
ground for two years for them to put on sufficient growth for good bloom.

Lowell Baumunk
Colorado