Re: CULT:Question on form

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/6/99 12:24:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<<  Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but in the eye of the AIS
bearded
 irises with pendent falls are unlikely to receive awards. >>

This year.

No one thinks we need to go all droopy but what keeps going up eventually
must come down or they will all have their petticoats up over their heads.
You can see some of their privates even now.

Pfui!

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com
"I shall continue to be an impossible person so long as those who are
possible remain possible" --Bakunin