Re: AR: Yearly Digging?

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AR: Yearly Digging?
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 21:26:20 -0600

From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>

    We leave our AB's in place for 3 years and then dig.  We have none
to light bloom the first year, heavier bloom the second year and heavy
bloom the third year.  In this respect they behave just like TB's for
us.  Out of @ 25 rz planted fall of 98 I would guess that 1/3 of them
bloomed.  I have always been amazed to hear that dedicated Aril people
dig every year.  The other side of that coin is I am glad I don't have
to dig them all every year <G>.

--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown