Re: REF: AIS: whatever happened to....

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 12/6/99 5:55:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@mailhub.icx.net writes:

<< Whatever happened to/with the new, revised version of The World of Iris?

Hi Linda,
It will not be a revised version of TWOI, but a completely new writing.
Unfortunately, some of those agreeing to write chapters have not yet
completed their assignments.  And even more unfortunately, I am one of those.
 I am working on the chapter about Standard Dwarf Bearded irises and hope to
get it completed this winter.
Dorothy Willott

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource