Re: Re: Popularizing non-TB iris

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 12/6/99 11:12:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< Please take a moment to consider the following statistics that I
 wasted the last half hour of my life compiling from my AIS bulletins.  :)
 I have been receiving bulletins since 1/98, so I now have 8 issues.  Here
 is what I discovered:
    a) What is featured on the front cover of EACH AND EVERY issue?  TBs!! >>

Hi Dennis,
The front cover of the January 1999 AIS Bulletin shows a view of the Baumunk
Garden in Colorado during the 1998 AIS Convention.  The iris clumps in the
foreground are MTBs.

You don't have it, but the April 1997 issue features I. pseudacorus 'Ivory'
on the front cover.  I don't have time tonight to look through my boxes of
old bulletins, but I recall seeing Louisiana, Spuria and Japanese irises on
some covers.

Dorothy Willott