CULT:iris in hypertufa troughs

  • To: "Iris-Talk" <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: CULT:iris in hypertufa troughs
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:18:02 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Passing this message through the Iris Talk list as requested.  Carolyn was
an active list member previously and shortly will hopefully return to our
virtual iris community. I will forward her any comments/discussion posted to
the list. Meanwhile I am helping her to get her connectd to the list.
Thanks.
Chris H.