RE: AIS: The Iris Show..Some Thoughts

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] AIS: The Iris Show..Some Thoughts
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:22:51 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Walter, I do believe that Bill was only conveying his personal preferences
on this subject. Very doubtful that any condemnation was intended. Not all
things are for all people, I am sure will agree.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website: