SPEC: question - unguicularis/lazica

From: linda Mann <lmann@mailhub.icx.net>

The plant of I. lazica that Rick Tasco sent me last fall is still in its
pot.  It has grown nicely and I would like to get part of it in the
ground before we get really cold weather - it's handled several freezes
down to 20oF without any noticeable effect.  I will bring part of it in
the house in a pot to make sure I don't kill the whole thing.

Suggestions on how to handle setting it out?

Thanks in advance.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
remember, we are all on this list because we LOVE irises and want to
learn things.  Tis the season....to be prickly and cranky.