CULT: Naming the Good Garden Irises

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/4/99 6:52:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<< < 'Annerable Mentions'> >>

With sincere appreciation, I must insist that another term be found.

I have opined at length that the results of our informal census of good
garden irises should not be forced into a spurious statistical mode and
dragged into AIS politics but it appears that for some people the temptation
to do so will probably prove irresistible

I am fully aware that although I proposed the project I do not in any way own
this survey or the data or insights derived therefrom. But I do have final
say about the use of my name as such, and I will not have it carried
passively into internecine squabbles.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com