RE: CULT: Naming the Good Garden Irises

From: "Title, CDR Lynn A." <titlel@spawar.navy.mil>

  It has been such a pleasure to see what a range of plants have worked well
for who where -- and the comments are the best part - that even if the vast
work of tabulating results had not been accomplished (and *many* thanks for
that, Donald) this informal survey would have been worth it.  I've already
forwarded clips from this thread to non-iris-growing friends in farflung
parts of the country, as ideas for what to incorporate into their beds next
Spring, and you can bet that Lemon Pop and Baby Blessed among others will
have choice spots in my yard too - as well as a few Spuria and ABs for a
trial run (see, Dennis!).
  Please don't let this devolve into a statistical food-fight!  My science
lab at University of Toronto had this motto above the door: "If you torture
your data long enough, Nature will confess to anything!"

Lynn