Re: CULT: Naming the Good Garden Irises

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/7/99 1:49:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbruce@infinet.com writes:

<<  I assume there were some that were directly to Anner or Donald, and thus
private, not public domain. >>

For the record, I solicited none and received none. I'm not enthusiastic
about private domains within public discourses.

It needs to be said loudly and with full orchestral backup that Kathy Guest,
Our Borer, was a prime force in starting the census rolling and in keeping it
rolling.

My most sincere and affectionate thanks to all who came to our party!

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com