Re: AIS: The Iris Show..Some Thoughts

My children love the competition!  I like to exhibit new seedlings.  George likes to talk to the public about iris.  Shows allow all of us to participate in the promotion and expansion of the iris world.  Yes, they do require a bit of work and cause a little bit of stress in our lives, however  IMHO they are also an essential part of the future of iris.
Mike