Re: CULT: Naming the Good Garden Irises

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

I appreciate John Bruce's comments re the list survey.  For the
record, I think all the lists on the survey are now in the archives
for all to read.  Those sent to me were because they had
trouble transmitting to the list directly or were attached with
another thought  -  the old two birds with stone bit.  John's post
represents my own thoughts concerning the survey very well.
I couldn't have said it better.  He is welcome to get back on the
soapbox and take a bow as far as I am concerned.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7 - who is NOT working on the compilation tonight.