Re: SHOWS

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

"Slc.Dennis Bishop" wrote:

>  No Shows within 100 miles of me.
>
> The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond.

I don't think it is that bad. You are less than 40 miles from
Palmdale/Lancaster, where The High Desert Iris and Daylily Society has
its show. San Fernando IS has its show in Northridge, which I think is
within 100 miles of you, and maybe even  the L. A. Arboretum and
Riverside are close to being within the 100 mile range. Visalia, in
Region 14, where I was honored to judge a show a couple of years ago, is
not too far beyond the limit.

That's five shows closer to your home than many AIS members have.

Hope you can make it to one or more next year.

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair