Re: AR:Checklists

From: scott jordan <sjordan@unm.edu>

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Sharon McAllister wrote:

> If your primary interest is growing
> and exhibiting the most recent introductions, you need the ASI Checklist.
>
> Scott -- I do have one question.  The Fall/Winter ASI Newsletter gave the
> price of the ASI Checklist as "$17.00 by mail; $15.00 if picked up in
> person."  Has ASI really lowered the price to $15.00, including postage?
>
> Sharon McAllister
> 73372.1745@compuserve.com

The price is correct as stated, namely $15 including postage.  For those
that may have missed the notice, copies of the Official Checklist are
available from the Aril Society International General Secretary, Lowell
Baumunk, 10918 Sunshine Dr., Littleton, CO 80125.

Scott Jordan, President, ASI
Albuquerque, New Mexico