Re: CULT: Iris... Welcome Carolyn!

From: Barb Johnson <bdjohnson@atlascomm.net>

Carolyn Schaffner wrote:

> From: Carolyn Schaffner <drsnooks@buffnet.net>
>
> Hello, again,    <snip>
>
> Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

WELCOME  BACK  CAROLYN!  (Sorry for shouting but I'm excited)
So good to see you here again.  The Dietes you sent me two years ago is
a 'bush' now but still hasn't bloomed. I've been told I haven't watered
it enough, so will try to treat it better from now on.

It's getting to be old home week .. Dennis Stoneburner showed up on the
Friday Night Chat the 3rd!

Hurray!            -- Barb

--
Barb Johnson			mailto:bdjohnson@atlascomm.net
Near Springfield, SW Missouri	AIS, ISO, HIPS, RIS, MIS