Re: CULT:iris in hypertufa troughs

Thanks Mark,
I'm glad to hear I. cristata will grow in alkaline soil I have it planted with my lilies in a raised bed amended with peat moss in the shade. So far no green, no growth, no nothing. I planted it late this fall. I'm glad to hear there is still hope.
Cindy Rivera
President of the Albuquerque Iris Society
Albuquerque, NM, Zone 6/7