re: The great TB conspiracy

From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>

	I would like to second the finer points made by others that the AIS,
and it's bulletin are a reflection of the MAJORITY of the readers
wants/desires; and NOT an attempt to force TB's on the populace. Most judges
I know are very interested in all types of garden Iris, and are active
promoters of  the 'other than TB' iris. I don't think that any sort of
'affirmative action' program by AIS or the bulletin is necessary or
appropriate.

Chad Schroter