HYB:Non-TB' s-Another perspective

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/07/1999 9:46:43 PM Central Standard Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< At a rough estimate there are about 1,000 names.  But how many of
 those actually get to vote?  All of them?  If so, then it is truly sad that
 so few voted for the arilbred quarterbred HM this year.

Dennis,

Consider introductions--from the R & I's (compliments of Keith Keppel)

Year        TB's    Aril or Aribreds
1998        438 36
1997        437 20

Could the apparent inequities have more to do with the number of iris in
commerce than the number of judges?  Does the voting appears more in line
from these statistics?  Wish they had been tallied in earlier years.

Betty from Bowling Green KY

Your opinion counts, and we'll reward you for it!
Win Prizes! Join the ZOOMERANG Internet survey panel today.
It's confidential, easy, and fun!