CULT: AB'S

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

I am confused, well just a little more right now. Isn't a AB usually a
cross between a TB and an Arial iris.  So in order to cross them you have
to grow both.

It seems to me, and this is just my opinion, Persons in Arial land would
like to grow TB's so they try to breed Arils that look like TB's and grow
like Arils.

The people in TB land do the opposite. The ones that want to.

A 1/4 Bred is 75% TB?

Just another way to enjoy growing what we like.

I grow  TB's IB's MTB's SDB'S MDB's LA's SIB's SPU's and several  Species.

AIS did not make me grow any of them. People on this list made me though.
They sent them to me, I coudn't let them die could I ?

I am not going to grow AB's. No one sent any and I DON'T GOT ROOM.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b
Also one of the 1 %