AIS:Sections

From: Lorraine Miller <lcmiller@televar.com>

Anner has made mention, in her comprehensive and enlightening
contribution about sections, Carl Lanklow re Siberians; also Carla
Lanklow re Robins.  Would like clarification.  Would this be Carol
Lankow, noted Northwest hybridizer of mostly SDBs, or Carla Lankow, our
Northwest expert on species.  We sometimes have a problem distinguishing
between the two since Carol was George Lankow's first wife whom we lost
too soon from cancer, and Carla later became George's second wife.
Don't know if Carla Lankow also is hybridizing, but if and when she
does, I wonder if she will need to change her name?
Or perhaps the person referred to in Anner's message is someone entirely
different?
		Just wondering		Lorraine Miller, Washington