Re: AIS:Sections

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/10/99 3:39:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lcmiller@televar.com writes:

<<  Anner has made mention, in her comprehensive and enlightening
 contribution about sections, Carl Lanklow re Siberians; >>

Should be Carla.

It was a typo, one of several in that very hurriedly compiled list of
Bulletin excerpts. I thought I ran the spell checker on that thing before
sending but if so the fix did not adhere for transmission. That happens
occasionally here. Not that it would have caught that one.

Sorry to have caused confusion.

Lorraine, if you have lost your 75th Anniversary Edition of the Bulletin I
believe they are still available from the AIS Storefront.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com