RE: OT:bye-bye

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

> Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hello John and space family, due to overload of work I need to take some
> time off the chat line, I love to "lurk" to distraction!! Can't seem to
> get a message to John only so please forgive me for sending this to
> everyone.  John please help me get off this line for a few weeks,
> months.  Lorraine at Woodland iris garden where 35,000 plus iris are
> bedded down for the winter.

People... people... YOU the subscriber have to manage your own membership to
this list and others on that are hosted by ONElist.
As this problem seems to crop up regularly I have prepared a web page
specific to Iris Talk that you can visit that details what YOU have to do in
these situations.

How to subscribe
How to Unsubscribe
How to temporarily unsubscribe
How to etc etc etc....

The whole process of managing your One List subscription account is NOT real
complicated at all BUT you may wish to print off the web page to help walk
you through the process.
The web page is located at:

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
Iris-talk info: http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS/iristalk.html