Re: Re: Popularizing non-TB iris

From: Patsiris@aol.com

I know that this is a very late comment on the above subject, but I've been
out of town for a week and am going through a mountain of back E-mail!  Every
year I am called by garden club program chairmen to give a program either on
irises or flower arranging.
I always work in information on all the kinds of iris there are, which do
well in the Dallas
area, and a list of growers who sell them.   When possible, I bring sample
plants for
door prizes.   In this way I hope I'm spreading the word, and I hope some of
you out there are doing the same.
                                                                   Pat in
Dallas