Re: OT:bye-bye

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/10/99 9:34:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
iris4u@pacbell.net writes:

<<  Hello John and space family, due to overload of work I need to take some
 time off the chat line, I love to "lurk" to distraction!! Can't seem to  get
a message to John only so please forgive me for sending this to everyone.
John please help me get off this line for a few weeks, months.  Lorraine at
Woodland iris garden where 35,000 plus iris are bedded down for the winter.>>

Hello, Lorraine. We are all sorry you are bogged down with work up there and
have to leave us for a bit. Maybe John is incommunicado right now. He would
tell you that you have to tell Onelist to modify your membership yourself
since it is a password controlled sort of thing.

Go to Onelist at  http://www.onelist.com/ and enter your address at the
window on the left. Then give your password. They will remind you if you have
forgotten it. This will bring up your lists. Click on this list and it will
give you a page with some options at the top including holding your mail or
unsubscribing.

Take care, happy holidays, and hurry back to your 'space family' when you get
a breather.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com