Re: AIS: Genesis of the Sections: Passion, Friendship, and Self-R...

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/11/99 11:02:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I wanted to also say, "Ditto".  As someone who does not have the golden
edition, I really enjoyed what you wrote!  Thank you for posting that for me
and others that dont have the golden edition.>>

Patrick, I have suggested that HIPS investigate making this publication
available to those who would like to read it. The AIS Board would need to
grant us permission to reproduce and sell it.

It is by no means certain that we could afford to offer a facsimile in
original booklet form, which would be very nice and we would love to do so,
but we almost certainly could make it available as a good photocopy, as we do
early issues of the Bulletin.

Dorothy Stiefel and I have been kicking the idea around. We believe it is an
important and interesting document and just the sort of document that HIPS
likes to make available, but we don't really know how many people would be
interested in having it.

I think it would be something any judge and anyone else who likes to know how
things happened would want to read it, and maybe something that in facsimile
form would be a great small gift for iris friends.

I invite anyone here who would be interested in buying a reprint of the 50th
Anniversary Issue of the Bulletin to send a note to either me or Dorothy
privately and express your interest. We can't make any promises, but I don't
think it would be a bad idea to have some feedback on the idea.

Dorothy is at Irisacher@aol.com
Anner is at HIPSource@aol.com

Anner Whitehead