Re: CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/11/1999 7:41:05 AM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< Recently, I got a new start of DUSKY EVENING through a
 trade, but it has been struggling along,  >>

This is on my list too.  Got it with my first Schreiner's purchase back in
the old days.  Add from the back cover of Organic Gardening.  I was growing
it in an old kettle and thought I'd brought a piece of it with me.  Imagine
my surprise when Burseen's LOS CAYOTES bloomed instead!

Looking for DUSKY EVENING again.

Two I ordered this summer but didn't get were KILT LILT  &  ORANGE STAR.
Really want these bad, even if I have to baby them.  Heck, I'll buy another
big pot if that's what it takes.

Looking for TWIST OF FATE.  Got MAGIC MAN this year.  Also looking for the
real TOMORROW'S CHILD.  (Someone is selling a fake--it looks nothing like TC.
 Mixed tags.)

Betty from Bowling Green KY

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource