Re: CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises

From: Ken Coleman <ciris@uswest.net>

Riverview Iris Garden lists Dusky Evening for $2.00 in 1999 catalog.  Contact
Tony DeRose 21680 Upper Pleasant Ridge Caldwell, Idaho 83605  Phone 208 453 1305.

Carol L. Coleman
Region 11, Zone 5
C.  Iris  On Pond

StorYlade@aol.com wrote:

> From: StorYlade@aol.com
> In a message dated 12/11/1999 7:41:05 AM Central Standard Time,
> wmoores@watervalley.net writes:
> << Recently, I got a new start of DUSKY EVENING through a
>  trade, but it has been struggling along,  >>
> This is on my list too.  Got it with my first Schreiner's purchase back in
> the old days.  Add from the back cover of Organic Gardening.  I was growing
> it in an old kettle and thought I'd brought a piece of it with me.  Imagine
> my surprise when Burseen's LOS CAYOTES bloomed instead!
> Looking for DUSKY EVENING again.
> Two I ordered this summer but didn't get were KILT LILT  &  ORANGE STAR.
> Really want these bad, even if I have to baby them.  Heck, I'll buy another
> big pot if that's what it takes.
> Looking for TWIST OF FATE.  Got MAGIC MAN this year.  Also looking for the
> real TOMORROW'S CHILD.  (Someone is selling a fake--it looks nothing like TC.
>  Mixed tags.)
> Betty from Bowling Green KY

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource