Re: CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

         Looking for TWIST OF FATE.  Got MAGIC MAN this year.  Also looking for
         the real TOMORROW'S CHILD.  (Someone is selling a fake--it looks
         nothing like TC.
         Mixed tags.)

         Betty from Bowling Green KY

			In the last several years Wal*Mart has offered 'Twist of Fate.'  The
			first year I picked it up, the plant turned out to be GAY PARASOL.
			The last Wal*Mart 'Twist of Fate' was DOVER BEACH.  I hope
			by posting this I don't start the Wal*Mart thread again!  Just
                 remember irises from this source are quite often

			Walter Moores
			Enid Lake, MS 7/8

*** Make holiday parties more fun, less stress ***
Try seeUthere.com: the easier way to organize great events.
Click on <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/$s ">FREE OFFER</a>