Re: CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/11/1999 4:59:54 PM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< The
            first year I picked it up, the plant turned out to be GAY PARASOL.
            The last Wal*Mart 'Twist of Fate' was DOVER BEACH.   >>

And DOVER BEACH was much like MARY FRANCIS, but not as nice.  (For me) Wish
it had been DOVER BEACH.  I do think GLAZED ORANGE is JOYCE TERRY, and I'm
not sure I'm disappointed.  But, it was my third try to get GO.  Does it
still exist?

Thanks for all the feedback.
Betty in Bowling Green KY