CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises(more)

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/11/1999 4:26:15 PM Central Standard Time,
rainbowiris@att.net writes:

<< www.rainbowfarms.net >>

Terrific!

I just thought of another favorite that got away from me, SPECULATOR.  I have
seedlings from it but would like it back.  Awsome.  IMHO

Betty from Bowling Green KY trying to type while a playful cat, lonely from
my day at work, keeps grabbing everything in sight.

Got a question about boating? Skiing? Rollerblading? Fishing?
Ask a real expert at www.ExpertCentral.com
With over 4700 experts, the Web's largest question and answer resource