Re: CULT: Plant ID's

From: Haggstroms <hagg@alaska.net>

Dennis Kramb wrote:

> I like the ID system that you mentioned above.  The only possible drawback
> that I can foresee is if you have two places with the same initials like
> Susitna Flats & San Francisco, for example.  Otherwise it should work great.

Dennis -
Your drawback is duly noted, but........ I can't resist this:
I'll especially keep it in mind when I'm scouting out San Francisco for setosa -
if that should happen, and I escape the irate protestations of the owners of the
plants I'm lifting,  I'll come up with a different abbreviation for San
Francisco than SF in my ID system, perhaps a partial acronym, like SIC (as in
"siccing the dogs") or RAN (me) or ARF (if the dogs catch me).
Kathy Haggstrom
Anch, AK (Am I in the dog house now?)

Your opinion counts, and we'll reward you for it!
Win Prizes! Join the ZOOMERANG Internet survey panel today.
It's confidential, easy, and fun!